- Electric Muscle Stimulation
- Comprehensive Wellness and Physical Examinations
- ** Massage available by request
- Pain between shoulder blades
- Whiplash Associated Disorders
Jeremie Pederson D.C., C.C.E.P., C.S.C.S.
1931 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 77098
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Gas, bloating, and microbial overgrowth
Conditions that might be affected by nutritional therapies
Doctor Pederson specializes in evaluating and treating extremity joint problems along with back and neck pain. Doctor Pederson is able to rule out internal disorders that are irritating or causing external pains throughout the body. The average patient with low back pain usually has a combination of problems in the foot, knee, or hip that are causing their pain. If the extremity joints are not adjusted, stabilized, or strengthened the back problems will persist. This combination of treatments has proven to be much more effective than the average chiropractic adjustment by itself.